Thursday, June 28, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (45)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Birthday Wishes - Blow out the candles and imagine what character would pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from? 

Answer: 

Aww it's my birthday? Well it's about a month early, but I'll take it! Haha, if I had to choose someone it would be...


Jason from The Boyfriend League. I know a majority of you haven't even heard of this book but it is AWESOME. It's probably one of my favorite all-time books! Jason's a baseball player (pitcher) and he's so sweet, yet kind of shy and reserved. He's so adorable and I just wanted to reach into this book and keep him forever! So if it were my birthday today, I would definitely want Jason to come out of my cake :)


11 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of this one, but from the little that you've revealed, he sounds like a nice guy!! :D

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it but it looks soooo cute! Thanks for sharing it (:

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read that book yet,but I'm sure it was a great pick :D
    Love your blog, the background, basically the entire layout is amazing! New follower

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pick, haven't heard of him but he sounds great :)

    Old Follower.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um love baseball players ;), might have to check this one out.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this book yet but from the cover it look like a fun read :)

    My TGIF and FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, I know what book you're talking about. I haven't read it yet but I have seen the cover plenty of times browsing through paperback swap. Here's my answer:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-hop-feature-follow.html

    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whilst I have heard of The Boyfriend League, I haven't yet read it. ): Jason sounds wonderful; great pick, Jessica!

    *New follower via GFC.(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read The Boyfriend League - but it will be added to my huge TBR list.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower through GFC! Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...