Monday, June 25, 2012

Blogspiration (9)


This is a new meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 



This is SO true! I have been to so many places, from Hogwarts and outer space, to California and England without ever leaving my room. I have learned so much about other places, cultures, and lives in general all because of books. They're amazing and that's why I love them so much :)




8 comments:

  1. This is the best way to teach yourself and your children about the world without spending a fortune(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. Books are amazing that way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I L O V E this. It is so SOOOO true. I've learned more from books than I ever have from TV, and even when I read fiction, I always learn something new :)
    I ADORE this. So so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, YES, and MORE YES!!!! So incredibly true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Agen Bola, Agen Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes.
    Agen Bola
    Berita Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...