Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (43)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Happy Father's Day! Who's your favorite dad character in a book and why? 

Answer: 


I would definitely have to say Mr. Weasley. He's just so quirky and awesome. And he really cares about everyone, so he's a total sweetheart. So I'd say he's one of my favorite Dad characters in any book I've read! 



11 comments:

  1. Love this pick, didn't think of HP at all. Old follower stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so popular! Because he's awesome! Old follower!
    Inky @ bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Weasley is a popular pick! But I would definitely agree with it, as he's one of the best book dads I've ever read. I'm an old GFC follower; here's my F&F post!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good pick. I am a new follower GFC and Twitter, here is my FF link http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea why I didn't think of this ;_; its definitely a great answer!

    Here is my FF
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Arthur!! Another popular answer today!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a great choice. I love his sense of humor! :)

    New Follower.
    Here's my FF: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-is-meme-hosted-by.html?showComment=1339793616868

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. Yay for Mr. Weasley. He's the father of all fathers :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...