Saturday, December 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (273)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For Christmas

I got two books for Christmas from my family and they are two books that I'm extremely excited for! I discovered both Kim Holden and Emma Scott in 2017, so I can't wait to read even more of their books in 2018!

From Publisher 

I also received the newest book in The Black Dagger Legacy series! I am a little behind and have only read book one, but now I have the motivation I need to finally read book two and then get to book three before it releases in January! 

From Half Price Books

I went to Half Price Books the day after Christmas because they were having a 20% off your entire purchase sale. I found these two and couldn't resist picking them up at such a great price! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked The Butterfly Project and want to read Darlene's book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are sometimes the best presents! And hope the new Black Dagger one is good. Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...