Saturday, December 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (272)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

Amazon had a $5 off $15 coupon, so I bought a book on my dad's Prime account and my brother's Prime account. I have an awesome family, don't I? I decided to get two $16 books that I have been dying to own and I'm so excited to add them to my selves!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! I totally meant to do that last night before the coupon expired, but I got caught up with writing blog posts! Lol! Oh well! Thankfully I have me a gift card my sis got for my birthday! Lol! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...