Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (267)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

Last weekend was the end of coupon week at Half Price Books, so Saturday was 40% off one item and Sunday was 50% off one item. I went to two stores on Satruday and four stores on Sunday and my mom and sister tagged along on Sunday. That meant I got a lot of books, all at half the price of the Half Price Books price. And some stores had so many self-publisehd books! So I picked up some goodies and even got some Christmas gifts bought! It was a fabulous weekend! 

From Author

I received an e-arc of Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose and gobbled it up. There was so much angst and emotion and I loved it! You all need to grab yourselves a copy now! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. You always get terrific looking books!! I like them all-I hope you enjoy them.
    https://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using your blog as a reference guide when I'm out buying books, lol. I've only recently (the last year or so) started reading more Adult Romance books. There's so many!

    I just finished LICK by Kylie Scott and LOVED it. BITTER SPIRITS by Jenn Bennett was amazing, too.

    I actually did my first Stacking the Shelves yesterday. I found a secret basement in one of my local libraries (they sell books for 25¢ to 50¢).

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I STILL can't decide if I want to collect all the HP Illustrated copies! I bought the deluxe version of the first and am content with that...but all 7 would be pretty awesome too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...