Saturday, September 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (258)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I've been in the mood for some MC romances lately, so I ordered the Kim Jones and Sapphire Knight books hoping to satisfy that craving! I'm also going to try to go to an author signing next summer for motorcycle romance authors and those two will be there! So of course I had to try out their books. I also love Linda Kage and couldn't resist picking up her Beauty and the Beast retelling! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks! Feel free to visit my website; 바카라

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...