Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite ALL TIME Books in the New Adult Genre



This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Favorite ALL TIME Books in the New Adult Genre

Today's topic was actually a choice topic, so you could choose your top ten favorite books in any genre you wanted. Are any of you really surprised that I chose New Adult? This genre has easily become my favorite genre in the last two years and I am obsessed. I want to gobble up every New Adult book ever. They're all sooooo good, but here are my top ten favorites as of right now!



1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
3. The Score by Elle Kennedy

4. Bully by Penelope Douglas
5. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
6.  Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie


7. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker
8. Thoughtless by SC Stephens
9. The Deal by Elle Kennedy


10. Furious Rush by SC Stephens

3 comments:

  1. Nice picks! All totally new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the cover for One Tiny Lie! :)
    Here's my own (first ever, yay!) TTT post if you want to check it out:

    https://mreadsbooks.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/ttt-1-all-time-favorite-classics/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see The Deal on a lot of lists. It's probably one I should pick up!

    Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...