Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Debut Novels of 2015

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels of 2015


1. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark 
2. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca 
3. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi 


4. Hello, I Love You by Katie M Stout 
5. Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
6. Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius 


7. In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
8. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne 
9. When Reason Breaks by Cindy L Rodriguez 


10. Not After Everything by Michelle Levy


8 comments:

  1. The Boy Next Door sounds like it's going to be an adorable read! Hello, I Love You is like Anna?! Why have I not heard of this one until now?
    The Right Side of Wrong and Love, Fortunes and Other Disasters both sound like they're going to be hilariously cute reads!
    Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited about The Boy Next Door. It looks like it will be a sweet read. We have a few in common, and I see some that are being added to my wishlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! The Boy Next Door, Last Year's Mistake and The Night We Said Yes all look really good. I'm going to have to add them to my TBR list.

    Here is my TTT; http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-debut.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly half of your books are on my list too! I am extremely excited for The Wrong Side of Right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently added Hello, I Love You to my TBR! I haven't heard of the others so I will check them out :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. We definitely have some overlap today. One that I want to read that didn't quite make my list (for no reason whatsoever) is When Reason Breaks. I love the cover and it sounds really great! Actually, Last Year's Mistake didn't make my list either but I LOVE the cover. So, yeah, I like this list (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, some of these are new to me. I'll have to look them up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...