Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekly Roundup [2/18-2/24]


Another week has come and gone, and boy did this one fly by! I was able to finally visit home after four weeks of being away at school. I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday spending some quality time with my parents and sister. I had such a fantastic time with them and, as always, the time went by way too fast. Since I was spending so much time with them, though, I barely had time to read! I did, however, finally go through all of the books I've received from the past four weeks. And I am SO EXCITED for the books I got. I don't even know where I'm going to begin. Hopefully I find some time to spend with my books in-between homework and classes this week….

Book Reviews
The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone

Memes

Miscellaneous

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Hope you enjoy reading your choices this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Ourstage.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...