Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (123)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Find a "new to you" blogger and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you. 

It's not exactly new to me, but I absolutely love reading Books & Sensibility. The girls behind the blog always come up with super fun posts that go past the simple book reviews and memes. Their latest post was about four series they had read all the way through, and whether they would recommend the entire series or not. It was cool to see what they thought about some of the series I had read, and how their recommendations lined up with what I had heard other bloggers saying about certain series. Overall, their blog is a ton of fun and always has new posts that keep things fresh and interesting. 

7 comments:

  1. I don't think I follow this blogger, but I will check them out now (: I chose your button/blog this week! :)

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That button is adorable. I'll have to pop over there. Happy Friday!

    Old follower.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping through.
    New bloglovin follower; would appreciate a follow back. Thanks!
    My FF
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin' though! I absolutely love your blog! New follower via GFC.

    My FF and featured blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Nice design :)

    New follower via GFC.
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

     My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of your blog pick. I'm heading over to check it out. :)
    Old follower
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, thank you so much for including us in Follow Friday, we appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our blog. Really like your blog design and I'm totally following you back now !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...