Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekly Roundup [9/3-9/9]


Hey guys! Things at school are settling down and the two clubs I am president of are finally starting up! I've got a knitting club and a book club, which include my two favorite things, so I can't wait for all of the new members. Not to mention some fun Quidditch practice in this insane summer heat that just won't go away. In the meantime, I've been reading some fantastic books and I've got even better books waiting on my shelf to be read. So I'm definitely looking forward to this week! 

Book Reviews
Gated by Amy Christine Parker
The Proposal by Mary Balogh
Audacious by Gabrielle Pendergast

Memes

Miscellaneous 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Hope you have a good reading week this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...