Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Sequels Ever


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Best Sequels Ever


1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 

4. Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout 
5. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
6. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

7. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
8. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
9. Faking It by Cora Carmack







11 comments:

  1. Onyx and Harry! Yay!! Didn't pick these myself, but still LOVE them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i have to say i agree with most of your list. i especially love stealing parker, HP & Catching Fire. :) ~daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching Fire and Onyx also made my Top Ten. Great list!

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a few similar ones on our lists. I really want to read the Perfect Chemistry books as well. Great picks! My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! I loved Catching Fire, Harr Potter, Lola, and City of Ashes. Faking It is still on my TBR list.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool list. I'm interested in reading Lola soon. I loved Anna! Happy Reading! (P.S. I do love those Perfect Chemistry books!)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool list. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Perfect Chemistry series too, but I chose Chain Reaction for my list! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Onyx! And City of Ashes and Faking It! Great List :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have some matches this week! Yay!
    https://twitter.com/BlueBowGrl/status/382582734184411136

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Endless Summer! Yes! I loved that series. So freaking sweet. As I keep saying, I loved Anna but Lola was made better by Cricket. I personally like HP3 better than 2 - but really, that's being so nitpicky. They're all awesome :) Catching Fire was a good pick, too. I really have to get around to reading the Stealing Parker, Catching Jordan...whatever the heck they're called, lol. One day :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...