This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Beach Reads
My family and I go to the beach for vacation every year, and it's absolutely glorious. I always have to make sure to pack a ton of books, though, because reading on the beach is one of my favorite activities to do while I'm there. We aren't going until the end of July, though, so I have awhile to pick out the books I'd love to read on the beach. When choosing my books, I tend to pick more light, fun ones. So, I decided to compile a list of books that I've read that I would have definitely taken on the beach with me if I haven't done so already. Okay! Here we go...
1. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
2. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
3. Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
4. One Day by David Nicholls
5. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
6. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
7. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
8. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
9. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
10. Thoughtless by SC Stephens