This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Best Bookish Moments
1. When my mom surprised me for Christmas last year with a box of books I had put on my Christmas wish list on my blog. It was such a surprise! And I got a ton of books I had wanted, so I was one happy girl :)
2. When I got my first signed copy of a Jennifer Echols book. I had tweeted that I had put her book as an answer for a Follow Friday question and she emailed me asking if I wanted to review one of her books and she sent me a copy, which I opened up to find out was signed. She's one of my favorite authors, so of course I flipped out.
3. When City of Glass by Cassandra Clare came out, my sister and our best friend Alexa went to Barnes & Noble right when they opened, got the book, and read all morning together. It was the first time I got a book the day it came out and right it right then.
4. When I read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I discovered one of my favorite authors of all time!
5. When I first went to Half Price Books. I seriously don't know what I'd do without that store.
6. When I first joined Goodreads in January 2011. Five months later I created my blog and have found a whole new world that I love.
7. When I read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. That was probably the first classic I read and really loved and turned me on to opening myself up to the classics. I've read some amazing literature since then.
8. Going to the Harry Potter movie premieres. I was still young when all of the books came out, so I didn't go to any of the midnight releases for those. But going to the Harry Potter movie midnight releases are probably some of the best memories I've ever had relating to books.
9. When I bought my nook. I have been able to read SO many more books thanks to my handy little e-reader :)
10. When I figured out my college's library had a teen section. What college library carries teen books? Teen books that are actually up to date? That's right, mine! Haha, I absolutely love my library and now I don't have to go far at all to get some new YA books to read.