Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Roundup [1/8-1/14]


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are ready for an awesome week ahead! Today's my first day of classes for this semester and I'm so excited for them! Well, excited and nervous :) Hopefully the day goes well! Here's what has been going on around here for the past week!

Reviews
 
Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan
Effortless by SC Stephens
Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate
The Rogue's Princess by Even Edwards

Memes
 

Discussions


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award.
    to see my post go here http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! I have read a couple of your reviews, but have missed Tragedy Paper, which I am really interested in, so I am off to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...