Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (16)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

  

I haven't gotten any review books since I've come to school, but I did check some great books out from the library! I really want to read The Great Gatsby before the movie comes out, so why not read it now? The others are classics I've been wanting to read for a while, so hopefully I'll be able to get into them sometime soon! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some classics to explore. Enjoy!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into classics, but I hope someday, I'll get on to reading them. Enjoy your books!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really want to read The Great Gatsby before the movie comes out too :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, forgot Gatsby was being made into a movie again! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great classics! I have Anna Karenina on my kindle but I haven't started it yet. Hope you enjoy!
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Classics. I remember reading these in high school. Interesting choices.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Into the world of the classics! Anna Karenia equals best book ever!

    Happy reading!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh you got some classics! I haven't read any of these but they're all on my list!

    Sunday Post on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love The Great Gatsby. It is such a lovely gem of a book that I think a lot of people avoid because it's a classic. I normally hate classics and I normally hate books that I have to study for English exams. However, The Great Gatsby was the first exception to both of those.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool books this week! I hope you enjoy everything =)

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...