Friday, February 24, 2012

Movie Review: This Means War

Summary: Two of the world's deadliest CIA operatives are inseparable partners and best friends - until they discover that they've fallen in love with the same woman. Deciding to keep their friendship a secret from her, they pull out their full arsenal of fighting skills and high-tech gadgetry to defeat their greatest enemy - each other.

Review: I was a little skeptical going into this movie because I new it could either be really good or really cheesy. You know how it turned out to be? AWESOME! I was so surprised by how much I really enjoyed this movie!

Everything about this movie was great, from the guys themselves to the tricks they used to try to win Reese Witherspoon. I loved both of the guys equally, but in their own ways. One was the ladies' man while the other was the quiet, romantic type. And just look at them; they're completely irresistible!

The storyline was really great too. There were parts that were laugh out loud funny and other parts that got a little more serious. There were so many funny, quirky moments that totally worked in the movie. I loved how they both used their CIA resources to try beat the other one in winning Witherspoon. It was great! The movie was predictable at the end, but you were kept on your toes for the rest of the movie. My entire family loved this movie, so it's great for both guys and girls. It's got the CIA/spy aspect for the guys and the romance for the girls. What more could you ask for? I would definitely recommend seeing this movie RIGHT NOW! Seriously, the ridiculous movie theater prices are totally worth it. Still don't want to pay that much? Then make sure you see it right when it comes out on DVD. You won't regret it!



1 comment:

  1. Love your movie reviews, Jessica, and this one does sound good, I admit I was also sceptical, so thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...