Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant to Read but Didn't Get To

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Mean to Read but Didn't Get To


1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
2. The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
3. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry 


4. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
5. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
6. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld 


7. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
8. Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
9. A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner


10. Moonshot by Alessandra Torre

2 comments:

  1. Mostly new to me ones here! Hope you can read them all this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Swear On This Life and One True Loves. Loved both so much! Hope you will too when you get around to reading them and the others on your list. I have The Unexpected Everything on my shelf. Really want to start that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...