This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Romantic Suspense Novels
This week's topic was to pick any topic that has to do with Halloween. In case you didn't know this about me, I do not do scary. I am terrified just watching the previews for scary movies, so I stay far away from actually watching scary movies or reading scary books. That doesn't mean I don't love a good suspense! There isn't the whole slasher, scare you out of your pants aspect, but there is enough suspense to keep me on the edge of my seat. So here are my favorite romantic suspense novels!
1. The Girl in 6E by AR Torre
2. First Touch by Laurelin Paige
3. Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams
4. Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
5. Midnight Action by Elle Kennedy
6. Midnight Captive by Elle Kennedy