This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
Ughhhh what books do I not want for Christmas, because that list would probably be shorter than the list of books I really want. Haha, but that's just the problem of pretty much every book blogger. Every year, I have a list of 5 or 6 books on my Christmas list and Santa always surprises me with a couple of books from there. So much thought goes into this list because I have to think of the books I really really really want and cannot live without. So, without further ado, here are some of the books I asked Santa for this year!
1. The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
2. After You by Jojo Moyes
3. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
4. Unfixable by Tessa Bailey
5. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
6. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
7. Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
8. Play On by Michelle Smith
9. Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat
10. Thing We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby