This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For
It's the week of Thanksgiving, which means that everyone is talking about what they are thankful for. I am very excited to be looking at books that I am so thankful have entered my life. These books have either influenced me as a reader or influenced my life in general and I couldn't be more thankful for them!
1. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
4. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
6. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
7. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
8. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
10. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks