Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread

Oh, how I wish I could reread books! The only time I ever reread books was back before I started blogging and actually had the time. I read Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt two times and The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne probably 5 times. Oh, and The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols about three times. I loved those books so much and would love to reread them now…if only I had time! There are so, so many books that I haven't even read once yet, let alone twice. But here are the ten books I would absolutely love to read again if I had the time to


1. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling 
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 



4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen



7. Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
8. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 
9. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares



10. Thoughtless by SC Stephens

10 comments:

  1. Rules of Attraction! I LOVE Carlos and he would definitely be on my list :) Thanks for sharing!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I included Harry Potter but Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a great choice as well!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to reread The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series! I loved those books so much in middle/high school and I made all my friends read them!
    I love rereading, and think it's just as important and productive as reading something new.
    Great List!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I’d love to reread Thoughtless! I completely forgot about that one. That book was a complete roller-coaster of emotions (even though I wanted to shake Ciara a few times!) And Pride and Prejudice! I love that book, (and I have it on my list this week!) and I definitely need to reread it as soon as I can. Awesome list, thanks for sharing!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome List!! I included Harry Potter, Anna and the French Kiss, and Pride and Prejudice on my list as well.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-would-reread.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Harry! Still can't believe I forgot to include you! I always treat him as a given that I sometimes forget to include him! Sigh...


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pride and Prejudice, Hopeless, and Harry Potter are very popular this week! I didn't think about The Mortal Instruments at all when I wrote my list, but I would love to read that entire series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So yeah I love every single one of these books. I need to read all of these again too.
    Check out my Top Tuesday here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to Anna!! I'm reading Isla now and all the Anna references are making me want to go back are rediscover Anna and St. Clair. I will definitely read HP again too. It's too good not to.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...