This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
Wow, making this list makes me realize that a ton of my favorite books are a part of a series. I wish they had even more books to them, but since they already have sequels I guess I can't complain. On that list would be the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles, the Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally, and the Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover. But series aside, I finally came up with 10 stand-alones that I really really wish went on into more books. Seriously, if a sequel for these books came out, I would go crazy...
And then I would spend the rest of the day shut up in my room until I finished the sequel. So here are the books that I would love to read more about the characters and their stories...
1. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
6. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
7. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
10. The Statistical Probability of Love At Fist Sight by Jennifer E Smith