Friday, October 7, 2011

Shelf Candy (9)

Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!



I love books about mermaids, so it's no surprise that I really like this cover. It's so cool that the picture actually shows a girl between the sea and sky while giving off the magical mermaid essence. The colors are so pretty and the girls outfit goes perfect with the earthy scene. I really can't wait for this book to come out (Oct 25th 2011) because I am for sure going to read it! 



5 comments:

  1. I'm eagerly awaiting this book, too. Yes, the cover is gorgeous and it sounds like a good story as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try this again. Stupid comments keep poofing just before I hit Post.

    Anyway, I love your pick. The cover is gorgeous and the tail dangling from the B adds an extra dose of awesome.

    I have not read one single mermaid book. I have seen a couple recently that have caught my eye. Can you recommend your favorite? I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read a mermaid book. This cover though is beautiful and would entice me to pick it up and see what it is all about. Makes me kind of wish I was the mermaid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover! I, like Steph @ FAB, haven't read any mermaid books either. I'm interested to check some out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is gorgeous. I have never read a mermaid story. Sounds great! I always loved mermaids as a child.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...