Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book Review: Possession by TM Frazier

Possession (Perversion Trilogy #2)
by TM Frazier
Release Date: November 13, 2018
Source: Author
The story of Grim and Emma Jean continues. 

War is coming. 
We've come so far. 
We'll have to fight for what we have. 
Or die trying. 



Seriously, how does TM Frazier do it? Everything I read by her is dark and angsty and I can never get enough. As soon as Perversion ended, I was DYING to get my hands on Possession

Grimm and Emma Jean met and never forgot one another. Now, they're on opposite sides of a gang war. They will do anything it takes to get back to one another, even if it means killing everyone who stands in their way. 

So much happened in book one, so I was ready for even more crazy stuff to happen in this book. Like I expected, we started off right where the first book left off and watched Emma Jean go through some pretty terrible things. It was definitely hard to read at times, but I'm glad we got to see her endure and try to cope with what had happened to her. I still adored her relationship with Grim and how close of a relationship they shared with one another. 

I will say, it did get to be a bit much with how convenient some things were or how many characters fell for the same exact ruse multiple times throughout the story. It came to the point where it was obvious something wasn't right and I knew exactly why before it was even revealed. Other than that, though, this book was still packed with action and some serious heat! 

Overall, since this is only book two of the trilogy, I was still left wanting more, which is definitely a good thing. I want book three now! TM Frazier is not afraid to make bad things happen to her characters and she really puts them through the ringer! If you like a dark and forbidden romance, you'll love the Perversion trilogy!



1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Click Here
    Muabs.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...