Saturday, January 20, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (276)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publishers

Berkley sent me a few books and I am so excited about them! I love both Chanel Cleeton and Jaci Burton, so I can't wait to read these both! 

From Amazon

I love Charleigh Rose and thought it was about time I got myself the paperback of Bad Habit. I'm also trying to stock up for Apollycon in March, so I got Eye Candy! I think all (or most) of the authors who contributed to this book are going to be there, so I'm excited to read this and then get it signed! 

From Thriftbooks

Alice Clayton will be at Apollycon too and I noticed I didn't own Wallbanger. I read this book almost five years ago and LOVED it, so I had to buy myself a copy! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice new reads! New to me ones but I hope you will enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alice Clayton. That series is hilarious. I have read and loved the Wild Aces books. I keep hearing great things about Cleeton's new book too. I will read the Play-by-Play books forever. I think only one was "meh" for me, so I am looking forward to the new one. Enjoy you haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am desperately trying to get on the PR list for Berkley. Hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...