Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (263)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon 

I only picked up three books this week and they were three e-books on sale on amazon. These books by AM Johnson were only 99 cents each and I was seeing them ALL over Instagram. I asked some friends if I should go ahead and buy all three and everyone said yes, so I got them! I am in love with those covers and can't wait to find the time to read them!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen these covers around too! Congrats on getting them for so cheap, I hope you enjoy them :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Gotta love a sale! Hope you enjoy these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a copy of Most of All You by Mia Sheridan to my shelf. I emailed the publisher for a review copy after I saw your review! I am reading it now and loving it!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...