Saturday, July 22, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (253)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From For the Love and Books and Florida Signing


I went down to Florida last week and got to go to the For the Love of Books and Florida signing! I got to meet T.M. Frazier and Kandi Steiner and it was amazing! We went to the after party as well and got to spend the whole night hanging out with Kandi! As usual, I got way too many books, but they're all signed and all amazing!


As you can see, I got A TONNNN of books! Sarah bought me Lawless and Soulless for my birthday, but the rest I bought for myself and they're all signed! I'm so excited to own all of these! 


From Amazon Prime Day

Amazon Prime Day had AMAZING deals on books and also a $5 off $15 coupon. I ended up getting all of these for only $13! I couldn't resist! 


Books-A-Million

The day before the signing, Sarah had some homework to do, so we went to Books-A-Million and I had to browse! I found these three in the clearance section and they were buy 2 get 1 free! So I got all three of these hardbacks for only $10! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. OOh fun! I love book events! Sadly they don't happen often in St. Louis. Oh well. Glad you had fun though! And wow!! Lots of new reads! Hope you enjoy them all! I loved Beauty of Darkness and hope to read The Diabolic very soon!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...