This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books that Gave Me All the Feels
This week was a freebie week and, after finishing Confess by Colleen Hoover, I have been an emotional wreck. Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but literally the first chapter of that book had me on the verge of tears and I was feeling for the characters the entire time. So I decided to dedicate this week's top ten tuesday post to books that had my emotions all over the place.
1. Confess by Colleen Hoover
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
6. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
7. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
8. The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski
9. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker
10. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon