Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Related Problems I Have

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have

1. I have an unhealthy addiction to buying books. It never ends. 

2. Since I buy too many books, I've run out of room in my bedroom. There are stacks everywhere! 

3. I am very picky about my books and hate it if they have any tears, bends, or imperfections anywhere on them. I get SO MAD if I order a book or am sent a book and it's damaged…


4. Since I'm very particular about how my books look, I pretty much have a nervous breakdown anytime I let someone borrow my books. Seriously, just ask my sister. 


5. I always judge people on what they're reading. 

6. I get super jealous of people who get books that I really really want. I know it's horrible and I really shouldn't be jealous because I get so many books myself, but I can't help but want every book that I see other bloggers getting!


7. I buy books because of their cover, even when I have no idea what they're about or what other people think of them. Hence the problem that I buy too many books…there are just too many pretty covers!

8. Guys in real life can never live up to the guys in books

9. I want to travel everywhere after reading books like Just One Day or Anna and the French Kiss but know that I really can't anytime soon


10. I ALWAYS want more books. Even though I have a TBR pile a mile high and it is super daunting at times, I never hesitate to buy even more books. 

5 comments:

  1. I think we all have a book buying problem. I admit that mine is probably much worse than most people's. I'm pretty picky about my covers, too. I spend so much time in the bookstore just picking out which copy of a book looks the best. I inspect for scratches, scuffs, rips and fingerprints. I totally buy books for their covers, but I know a few cover designers who think that's awesome (it means they're doing their jobs well). As long as authors keep writing I will keep wanting :) Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to travel a bunch of places thanks to books too.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My travel list is pretty long thanks to books and my TBR is endless and alwyas growing! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear, you're not alone! I was pretty much nodding my head to all of these, especially #2 and #3. I'm a clumsy person too, so I've ruined a few of my favourite books, which I've definitely cried over. It's an issue.
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the terrible situation currently where lent a friend a few books a YEAR ago and I still have not gotten them back. She has FOUR of my babies and I'm dying. Now, whenever a friend asks me to borrow something, my eye twitches and I panic out of the fear that they won't return them either! #4 is definitely me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...