This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
1. I have an unhealthy addiction to buying books. It never ends.
2. Since I buy too many books, I've run out of room in my bedroom. There are stacks everywhere!
3. I am very picky about my books and hate it if they have any tears, bends, or imperfections anywhere on them. I get SO MAD if I order a book or am sent a book and it's damaged…
4. Since I'm very particular about how my books look, I pretty much have a nervous breakdown anytime I let someone borrow my books. Seriously, just ask my sister.
5. I always judge people on what they're reading.
6. I get super jealous of people who get books that I really really want. I know it's horrible and I really shouldn't be jealous because I get so many books myself, but I can't help but want every book that I see other bloggers getting!
7. I buy books because of their cover, even when I have no idea what they're about or what other people think of them. Hence the problem that I buy too many books…there are just too many pretty covers!
8. Guys in real life can never live up to the guys in books…
9. I want to travel everywhere after reading books like Just One Day or Anna and the French Kiss but know that I really can't anytime soon…
10. I ALWAYS want more books. Even though I have a TBR pile a mile high and it is super daunting at times, I never hesitate to buy even more books.