This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!
Question: What are your favorite books of 2014 so far?
Answer: So far, 2014 has been a pretty good year of reading! I've read some awesome books and I have some more great books lined up to read in the upcoming months. As of now, though, here are my top 5 favorite books I've read in 2014…
1. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. Undone by Shannon Richard
4. Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
5. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
Have you read any of these? What'd you think of them? What are your favorite reads of 2014 so far? I'd love to hear!